Please do not take antihistamines for 5 days prior to your visit. Antihistamines can prevent allergy tests from working.
Examples of antihistamines:
- Benadryl, which is also called diphenhydramine
- Zyrtec, Zyrtec-D or Aller-Tec, which contain cetirizine
- Allegra, Allegra-D, or Aller-Fex, which contain fexofenadine
- Claritin, Claritin-D, or AllerClear, which contain loratadine
- Sleep aids like Tylenol PM or Advil PM, which also contain diphenhydramine
What to bring to your visit:
- Please bring your current medicines and your insurance card.
- Due to allergy and other testing, your first visit may take as long as 1-2 hours.
- If you can’t keep your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.
Dr. Dooms’ new patients may download and fill out the following questionnaire for their first visit.
Dr. Jackson’s patients may download and fill out one of the following questionnaires.